Afterpay Payment option
Buy car parts online today and pay later
- Buy car parts today
- We’ll ship them out immediately
- You pay in 4 simple installments each fortnight for 8 weeks!
How to order car parts with Afterpay
It’s so simple!
- Browse our online store and add your items to the shopping cart
- When you checkout, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your credit or debit card details as usual to finishing processing your order
- There's no waiting and we'll ship out your order immediately as normal!
Things to note:
- Funds for the first payment must be available on your card upon checkout, however the first payment is not deducted until 14 days after you place your order
- Afterpay is valid for purchases up to $1000.00 AUD
- First Time Users of Afterpay may have a first time limit of $500.00 AUD
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is an Australian FinTech company allowing consumers to buy now and pay later - without the usual upfront fees or interest.
Using Afterpay you can pay for your order over 8 weeks - and there’s nothing to pay today!
Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments each fortnight over 8 weeks, and you will receive your order immediately.
To buy car parts online with Afterpay, you need:
- A debit card or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
Returns for Afterpay orders
If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late payment fee of $20.